Note: you will receive emails from the registrar’s office when these are due.
Go to myssu.shawnee.edu
Enter your ID number and password to log in.
Click on the Faculty tab.
Under “Faculty Course Control” your current term courses are displayed. For each course, use the drop down box to the right to select “Grade Entry.”
Progress: For each student listed on your roster, use the grade drop down box to select the appropriate student progress grade. You must submit one of the following grades for all students listed on your roster:
- SA = Satisfactory Progress — likely to pass
- UN1 = Unsatisfactory Progress — likely to fail; GOOD attendance (between 90-100%)
- UN3 = Unsatisfactory Progress — likely to fail; FAIR attendance (between 70-90%)
- UN5 = Unsatisfactory Progress — likely to fail; POOR attendance (less than 70%)
- UN7 = Unsatisfactory Progress — likely to fail; attendance not recorded
- When you have entered in all grades, you must click SAVE. Your screen will refresh and you will the confirmation. If you do not get a confirmation, there will be an error message in red at the top of the page. Correct the errors and click SAVE again.