Change major process
The student will complete this process by creating a power form.
For the student to begin the process:
- Open the change of major form: https://powerforms.docusign.net/cb25f05a-4f39-43d0-9ded-f76f7d6f1c08?env=na2&acct=de5c48ee-62a2-43d5-be63-83bfdfa27f98&accountId=de5c48ee-62a2-43d5-be63-83bfdfa27f98
- Student name and SSU email go at the top.
- For Major 1 Advisor, type in:
- ARTS but uncertain: Ginny Young email@example.com
- Gaming Arts: Greg Lyons firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graphic Design: Matt Cram email@example.com
- Illustration: Bastien Lecouffe firstname.lastname@example.org
- Studio Arts: Bastien Lecouffe email@example.com
- Theatre: Ginny Young firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art Education: Isabel Graziani email@example.com
- Click “Begin Signing”
When the form returns to the student:
- type in your name and student ID number.
- For “Action,” place an “X” in the slot for “Change.”
- For Major 1
- For the Code: type in BFAR
- For Description: type in Fine Arts
- For Concentration 1, enter the following Concentration Code / Description
- Major codes are listed here: https://fdpa.info/programs
- Sign your name, and click “Finish.”
The form will go to the advisor for a signature, then it will go to the Student Business Center to make the change to your transcript.