Adjunct office, CFA 317
Using the computers:
- Login with the “Guest” account. This account does not require a password and provides a fresh setup each time someone logs in.
- You can not save files locally to the computer. You will need to use a USB drive, a cloud-based solution, or other removable storage. If you are unable to acquire one, I can provide one for you. Any file you save locally to the computer and not to the USB drive will be deleted on logout.
- You can access SSU email by going to Office.com and logging in there using your SSU email and password.
- You can also access online versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc at Office.com. This makes it pretty easy because you can also save your files this way and not even need to carry a USB drive.
- Word, Excel, and Powerpoint are also installed locally if you prefer to use those but again don’t forget that you cannot save files locally.